Dear New Patient:
We always work with one goal in mind: to greatly exceed even our expectations.
Our philosophy is simple: the dentistry we recommend to our loved ones is precisely what we recommend to you.
At your new patient experience, you will be scheduled with both our Doctor and dental hygienist and you will receive a comprehensive oral evaluation which includes cavity and disease detecting x-rays and an oral cancer screening. A personalized assessment and treatment plan will be developed and reviewed with you at this time.
- Take necessary cavity detecting X-Rays
- Assess your periodontal (gum) tissue
- Evaluate existing dental restorations for proper fit, function and esthetics
- Check of your bite, chewing and swallowing patterns
- Review and update your medical history
- Record any changes in your prescribed medications and physical condition
- Evaluate possible cosmetic enhancements of your smile
- Identify any cause of bad breath (halitosis)
- Examine and screen for oral cancer
- Check your blood pressure
- Refer you to specialists for specific treatment(s)
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan
- Instruction in tooth brushing and flossing
- Counseling in proper nutrition
- Presentation of prescribed dental treatment(s)
- Recommending future treatments
How Often Should Oral Hygiene Services Be Scheduled?
Because each patient's needs are different, you should check with us to see what is appropriate for you. Typically, oral hygiene visits are scheduled for every three to four months.
Your Smile - Our Passion - Lasting Impression
At Impressions Dental Centres, we strive for excellence in dentistry and patient service. You will receive the highest quality of dental care thanks to our team's experience and desire to please. Our dentistry focuses on providing the finest materials, methods and solutions for the longest lasting, most comfortable, functional, attractive and natural appearance possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your family!
With Best Regards,
The Impressions Dental Centres Team